- Information Collection and Use
We collect information about you when you use the Site, when you visit the Site, and any time you provide information to us so that we can provide a service to you. To purchase services from us, you will need to provide us with certain personally identifying information (“Personally Identifying Information”). When you use the Site, we may collect non-personally-identifying information (“Non-Personal Information”) about your use. This information may include your IP address, cookie information, browser information, page visitation history, crash diagnostic reports, device information, computer information, usage pattern information, operating system information, location information, timestamp information, metadata and any other anonymous information about the nature and frequency of your use of the Site. We use this information to make the Site better for your use.
Registration and Orders
To purchase services from us, you will need to provide Personally Identifiable Information to us including your user name and email address. We may use the information that you provide to contact you about our policies, your orders, and any updates or changes to the Site. We share this information with our parent companies and affiliates for the same purposes. In order to purchase a service from us through the Site, you may need to provide other Personally Identifiable Information to us including your address, credit card information, and other identification documents.
Third Party Websites and Products
Through the Site, you may have the opportunity to access or interact with third party websites. Consequently, your Personally Identifiable Information may be shared with those third-party websites and those third-party websites may share your Personally Identifiable Information with us. If you click on a link to a third-party website, you will go to the third-party website that you selected. If you choose to provide your information directly to third-party websites, your information will be governed by the policies of those third-party websites.
Please remember that we do not have any control over third party websites. Those other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your mobile device or computer, solicit Personally Identifiable Information from you and follow different rules regarding the use of the information that you submit to them. We cannot control the activities of third parties, we have no responsibility for any use of your Personally Identifiable Information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to any privacy practices, including the ones we follow. We encourage you to read the privacy policies, statements and settings of third party websites and products prior to your interaction with them.
Children Under 13
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. This Site is intended for use by persons over the age of 18.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not rent, trade, or share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties, outside of our family of companies, except to provide services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We may use third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for services sold through the Site and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. Please know that we only share the amount of Personally Identifiable Information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. We have agreements from the third parties that we use to provide products and services that you request that prohibit them from using your Personally Identifiable Information for any purpose other than providing the that you requested.
We may provide Non-Personal Information to third parties, including analytics companies and business partners, to help us understand usage patterns, to create new features, promotions, functionality, services and for marketing purposes. We allow third parties, including analytics companies and business partners, to collect Non-Personal Information from the Site for us for those same purposes. We may make Non-Personal Information publicly available in an aggregated statistical form for business purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personal Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or comply with a judicial proceeding or legal process served upon us.
If we go through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets, Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email, sent to the primary email address specified in your account, if ownership or control of your Personally Identifiable Information is transferred to another company in a transaction where a majority of the company’s assets are transferred to that third-party company.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
- Confidentiality and Security
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
If your Personally Identifiable Information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account with us, you may correct, update, amend, or deactivate it by emailing our customer support at email@example.com. We will make all efforts to respond to your request to access within 30 days.
This policy was last modified on June 25, 2018.
- Contact Information
- We grant you permission to use the Site, provided that: (a) you are a person over the age of 13; (b) you have the legal right and capacity to use the Site in your jurisdiction; (c) you are located in a country that is not the subject of a U.S. Government embargo or has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; (d) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties; (e) your use is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (f) you will not copy, reverse engineer, decompile, reproduce, disassemble or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without our prior written consent; (g) you will not create any derivative works based on the Site without our prior written consent; (h) you will not alter or modify any part of the Site other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Site for their intended purpose; and (i) you will otherwise comply with the terms of this Agreement. We may change the terms of this Agreement from time to time with or without notice to you. Any new features added to the Site are subject to this Agreement. However, no change to this Agreement will apply to a dispute of which we had actual notice on the date of such change. We will notify you of any changes to this Agreement by posting them to the Site and wherever this Agreement is found. You agree that you will periodically check the Site for updates to this Agreement. You agree that you will be deemed to have notice of any modifications once we post them to the Site and that your continued use of the Site after such notice shall be deemed an acceptance of any changes. We reserve the right to discontinue the Site or to change the content of the Site in any way and at any time, with or without notice to you, without liability. We reserve the right to discontinue your use of the Site for any violation of this Agreement as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for use of the Site so please make sure that your information is accurate, secure and under your control. In order to purchase services from us, you may have to create an account. In such a case, you are not allowed to use another user’s account without the other user’s permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. If any of your information changes, you agree to update your registration information as soon as possible. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You may change your password at any time by updating your account profile page. In addition, you agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph. We reserve the right to terminate your access to all or part of Company and the Site at any time in our sole discretion and without prior notice.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or similar technological devices or programs that access the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Site’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in our sole discretion.
- When you provide us with your ideas, you grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, store, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, perform (publicly or otherwise) and display (publicly or otherwise) such ideas in connection with the Site. You grant to us this license so that your ideas can be used for the purposes for which you submitted it and so that it may also be used to improve the quality, features and functionality of the Site. You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the license of your ideas granted in this Agreement. We claim no ownership in your ideas and you are still free to use your ideas in any manner you choose.
- Be aware of third party links when you use the Site. We assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites and products. By using the Site, you specifically release us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website or product.
- Respect our intellectual property rights when you use the Site. The content on the Site including the text, graphics, and photos created by and for us (“Company Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Company Content on the Site is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of us or as expressly provided herein.
- Respect our intellectual property rights and do not disrupt security for the Site. You agree to not use any of the Company Content other than expressly permitted herein. If you download or print a copy of the Company Content for personal or other non-infringing use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on such Company Content. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Company Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Company Content therein.
- YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING THE SITE “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF COMPANY.COM WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE NINETY DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOUR CLAIM AROSE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- You agree to defend us, indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of your use of the Site and/or your breach or alleged breach of this Agreement. You agree that the provisions in this paragraph will survive any termination of your accounts with us or your use of the Site. For the purposes of the disclaimers and limitation of liability in the preceding paragraph and the indemnification in this paragraph you agree that all references to us includes our managers, members, affiliates, agents and employees.
- You agree that we reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the United States and the State of Illinois without regard to conflict of laws provisions. You agree not to commence or prosecute any action in connection with this Agreement other than in the state and federal courts located in Cook County, Illinois and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to, venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts located in Cook County, Illinois. Neither you nor Company shall initiate and participate in any class action for claims covered under the Agreement.